Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spirit Flying Creation Seal a Poem by Jeremy Matthews

A circle in a circle, a world within a world, a circle to fly like as the will to make destiny. The spirit is the center of life's circle surrounding me and the embodiment therein contained is reflecting yon star below channeled from sky flowing through this heart and out in words of scepters agglomeration of heavenly bodies that swim in fire and dance on water and in-plunge into air. O light in my shadow what do you tell me now to dress up time , give me my prime. O ever present rhyme makes me true beyond time or ere mock the shadow of the light and forget to shine bright by saying you've see greater. I commence thee shine bright now, why wait until death to shine from the tomb?

No comments:

Post a Comment