Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Elasticity of Will by Jeremy Matthews

I will not move for a mouse jumped over a lion in starry eyed milk sand waning is me and you and I on satin roads of silk the sky fades to white from blue when rhythm purrs the cat I will therefore I am a green mouse that jumped over a lion never to make a mistake. A hawk eats a snake bares the brunt of the lake, a mouse flipped flight on holy water mountain high, the snake furrows a mouse hole upon stealing a hawks eye while the lion roars judgment in the valley below to sew the end into the beginning, pleads the snake as the mouse blindly weaves another seed of fate returning cursed late, the hawks claw only releases from above fire under earth with miles and miles of endless birth. Once while in a midsummer sea autumn frame I managed to hide my blind eye light out above the shadow of the harbor. How is it that the mouse slipped sand under the sun while singing me a howling wind tunnel tune that perched the moon in the tower spoon when in the life story's presence is the wind tunnel that I walk through and talk to the dead spear eye. Let me ask you out at sea to picture the middle mountain river that flows from your eyes to my eyes on its way with salt summer breeze asking please let me wiggle the dirt while stating that the moon sings this song of me. Why is it that the moon speared a dead helmsman with such a full summer moon eye of castles making distant dances across the top of the harbor for I am the helmsman slipping in and out of the sea on sand made mouse trap of you to board abroad with a fire pearl seed sprouting roots in the ocean floor up over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment